Sign up for on-campus/virtual events and information sessions to learn about The University of Winnipeg! We have general presentations for everyone, as well as tailored sessions for specific audiences — like Manitoba high school students, Indigenous students, immigrant and refugee students, and international students. See below for a list of upcoming events.
How To Register:
1) Click on an event title to see the presentation summary.
2) Click the green "Register" button and complete the form.
3) The event's login information will be sent to you by email after registering.
4) If you do not receive your confirmation and login information after registering, check your junk mail folders for an email with the subject "UWinnipeg Presentation – Thanks for Registering".
5) If you experience difficulties registering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: these presentations are for prospective undergraduate students.
If you're interested in PACE programs, please go to: https://pace.uwinnipegcourses.ca/
For Graduate Studies: https://www.uwinnipeg.ca/graduate-studies/